Banana oat muffins. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Oat Muffins. Here are a few reasons to love this banana muffin recipe (which Make it oat free: Simply omit the oats. Make it lower in fat: I would argue that this bread contains a healthy.
Simple, healthy and easy to make. These banana oatmeal muffins are moist and delicious and can also be made gluten-free. Healthy banana muffins recipe made with old fashioned rolled oats and whole wheat flour. You can have Banana oat muffins using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana oat muffins
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 100 gms of butter.
- Prepare 100 gms of all purpose flour or maida.
- Prepare 100 gms of castor sugar or powdered sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 10 tbsp of oats.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 10 of paper cupcake linens.
- Prepare as needed of Dry fruit as per your choice.
Start your day with an easy, nutritious breakfast. This mix contains several healthier ingredient substitutions. So I've assigned myself to the very "difficult" research of eating my way through many, many grocery stores, in an attempt to find the most delicious banana muffins for. These Caramelized Banana Oat Muffins are made with whole grains and without refined sugar for a super satisfying and delicious breakfast.
Banana oat muffins step by step
- Preheat a oven at 200° degrees for 10 min. In a bowl, sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda and set aside. (Dry ingredients).
- In another bowl mash bananas and set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar, then add the mashed bananas and beat well using a electric beater (if u have one).
- Next beat the eggs. Adding each egg one at a time. Then add the vanilla essence and mix..
- Then add the oats and mix well. Then add the dry ingredients little by little mixing in a cut and fold method..
- Then add the cinnamon powder and dry fruit and mix well..
- Next fill the paper cupcake linen with 1 tbsp spoon of the cake batter..
- Bake the cupcakes at 180°degrees for 30 mins or till done..
- Once done remove from bake and cool on a wire rack..
- And voila your cupcakes are ready to eat..
These healthy banana bran muffins really do prove that healthy and nutritious can truly be delicious, also! Fill greased muffin cups almost full. These healthy banana oat protein muffins are moist, flavorful and flourless. Insanely moist and full of flavor. This healthy banana muffins recipe is also notably lightened up compared to traditional muffins, thanks to using old-fashioned oats in place of all-purpose flour and maple syrup and in place of.