Blueberry muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. These blueberry muffins balance a moist, fluffy base with a buttery crumb topping and are equally delicious with blueberries in season or frozen fruit. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown.
They have a soft, tender bite, with a crunchy streusel crumb topping and tons of blueberries inside. Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. You can have Blueberry muffins using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry muffins
- You need 10 oz of Plain flour.
- You need 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4-5 oz of caster sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 8 fl oz of Milk I used almond milk.
- You need 3 fl oz of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 5-6 oz of fruit (Blueberries).
These easy blueberry muffins are amazing. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. The most perfect blueberry muffin recipe ever! These muffins are light and moist, studded throughout with sweet berries, and sprinkled with a crunchy, buttery streusel crumb topping.
Blueberry muffins instructions
- Dry ingredients in a big bowl and mix well together with a whisk. Mix the wet ingredients together not including the Blueberries..
- Then add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients mix until incorporated. Add the Fruit (Blueberries).
- Put into muffin cases, sprinkle granulated sugar over the top. bake in the oven for 20-25 minuets.
These Soft, Delicious Blueberry Muffins Are Simple And Perfect For Breakfast, Snack Or After-School Treat. They're Filled With Blueberries And Topped With Coarse Sugar Making Them Irresistible. Homemade Blueberry Muffins are a Breakfast Staple! These muffins are light, fluffy, and stay soft even a few days later…I mean that is if you don't finish them the same day! These Blueberry Muffins and Chocolate Chip Muffins are always best consumed on the day they are made.