Chocolate vanilla muffins.
You can have Chocolate vanilla muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate vanilla muffins
- Prepare 300 g of Flour.
- You need 6 of Eggs.
- It's 150 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Baking powder.
- It's 2 tablespoon of vanilla.
- It's 2 tablespoon of Cholocate.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Milk.
- It's 300 g of Margarine.
Chocolate vanilla muffins step by step
- Break add in a bowl,and beat for 30seconds..
- Mix margarine and sugar in a bowl and use a spartula to stir in one direction for 10minutes..
- Measure out flour,add baking powder and sugar.
- Pour in vanilla in the egg mix very well.pour in the half of the flour and stir same direction for 3minutes.add the remaining and stir very well..
- Divide the mixture into two and pour in the chocolate flavour in one..
- Arrange the pan with the cups,and scoope in the chocolate first followed with the butter scrotch..
- Bake for 20minutes,insert a tooth pick onces it comes out clean is ready ready..