Banana muffins #bakingfor kids. Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners. These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon. This banana muffin recipe goes over so well with kids.
An incredibly soft, moist banana muffin made with tall bakery-style muffin tops, sweet banana flavor, and a simple (optional) streusel crumb topping! This is the very best banana muffin recipe! These soft and moist banana muffins are a great. You can cook Banana muffins #bakingfor kids using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana muffins #bakingfor kids
- Prepare 460 GMS of all purpose flour.
- It's 300 gms of sugar.
- You need 2 of tspn baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn baking soda.
- You need 1/2 of tspn salt.
- It's 2 of tspn cinnamon.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 226 gms of melted butter and cooled.
- You need 6 of large ripe bananas.
- You need 2 of tspn vanilla.
These healthy banana muffins are fluffy and irresistible, yet made with wholesome ingredients. They're made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup or honey. In this banana muffin recipe, bananas act as a binder and provide moisture, replacing the need for eggs and making these muffins safe for vegans. Moist, fluffy banana muffins that are so easy to make!
Banana muffins #bakingfor kids step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line the muffin cases in a 12 cupcake baking tin.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mash the bananas and add all the wet ingredients and mix.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix till combined using a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Do not overmix.
- I prefer to use a piping bag when dividing the batter into the muffin cases..
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 mins.
- After baking time let the muffins cool.
- Ready for consumption.
Whether you add walnuts, chocolate chips, or just eat them plain, they'll be a family favorite! The Easiest and Best Banana Muffins Recipe EVER! These Banana Muffins are super easy to make, loaded with bananas and sprinkled with buttery crumb topping! These Healthy Banana Muffins are sweetened with only banana and are made in just one bowl! They're great for an easy meal prep breakfast or afternoon snack!