Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich.
You can cook Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- You need 1 cup of cooked steak of your choice (I used leftover ribeye) cut up into small bite sized pieces.
- It's 4 slice of cooked and roughly chopped bacon.
- It's 4 of eggs, scrambled.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of spicy steak seasoning.
- It's 4 of crusty rolls, toasted.
- Prepare of For the mayo.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spicy steak seasoning.
- You need 1 of cayenne pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of jalapeños for topping (optional).
Steak, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Sandwich instructions
- Scramble eggs and milk. Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat the skillet on medium high heat..
- Add steak and stir for 2 to 3 minutes until steak is heated through..
- Add eggs to the skillet and continually stir until eggs are almost set. Add in cheese, bacon, garlic powder and spicy steak seasoning. Continue to cook until eggs are set about another 3 or 4 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Toast the crusty rolls and set aside..
- Combine mayo, dijon mustard and spicy steak seasoning. Smear as much as you prefer on both sides your roll. Spoon the egg mixture on the bottom half of the roll. On the top half, add jalapeños. Serve and enjoy!.