Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins.
You can have Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins
- You need 1 3/4 cup of four.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Hershey special dark cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of sugar not brown.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- Prepare 3 large of ripe bananas.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray..
- In large bowl whisk flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- In medium-sized bowl combine mashed bananas, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla..
- Lightly fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just combined and batter is thick and chunky..
- Bake about 10-15 minutes until bread muffins have risen and toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tin..
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar..
- Serve warm or at room temperature..