Healthy bread pudding for breakfast. Bread pudding is my favorite dessert and I've never tried one with apples! This time of year, I'm craving all sorts of apple and pumpkin treats and your bread pudding has me all excited. Bread pudding is an international sensation, passed down for generations because it's just that good.
This Bread Pudding should be made more for Breakfast! When the bread pudding is done, take out of the oven but leave in the tin to cool over night. We know many of you are concerned about healthy eating, so we send them to a qualified nutritionist for thorough analysis too. You can have Healthy bread pudding for breakfast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy bread pudding for breakfast
- Prepare 4 slice of bread.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 220 ml of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of salt.
- It's of vanilla extract.
- You need of salted butter.
- Prepare of raisins.
- It's of cooking spray.
Find healthy, delicious bread pudding recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Studded with strawberries, this breakfast recipe is a cross between a baked French toast and a dessert bread pudding. Swap in almost any fruit depending on what's in season. I have fond memories of Bread Pudding…a sweet, steamy and creamy dessert on a cold Canadian evening.
Healthy bread pudding for breakfast instructions
- Prepare two small bowls with cooking spray or salted butter..
- Buttered the slices bread and chop it to 4 parts (square).
- To make the milk mixture ; Break the egg into a bowl, add vanilla extract, salt and 1 teablespoon of granulated sugar, stir it until combine. Then add the milk and mix well..
- Pour little of the milk mixture into the bowls, put one part of chopped bread on it, add some raisin, pour again the milk mixture and repeat this process three times and then covered with bread on top, add 1 tablespoons of granulated sugar into each bowls and add some raisins..
- Steam it about 10-15 minutes. Check it, If the bread pudding were raising and no liquid left, means it is done (:.
Mmmm good! (Lectins are sugar binding proteins that cause your cells to clump together) So enjoy this healthy and satisfying Bread Pudding as a dessert or for breakfast. French toast bread pudding is a healthy breakfast casserole that tastes like dessert! Made with sprouted wheat bread, apples, low-fat cream cheese, egg whites, and a touch of sugar and spices, you'll get all the decadent goodness of a bread pudding in a nutritious package. Easy Savoury Bread Pudding- don't let your leftover bread go to waste- use it in this delicious savoury bread pudding recipe! I successfully made Lindsay's recipe and was stoked with the result.