Raisin Bread French Toast. Cinnamon raisin bread is baked in a buttery egg mixture creating a delightful raisin bread French toast casserole the whole family will love. Tastes good for breakfast, just like French toast. Serve warm with maple syrup on top.
Share: Rate this Recipe Dip bread in milk mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly. Raisin Bread French Toast: There are a lot of recipes for french toast on instructables. Its a coarse bread and takes the egg mix really well. You can have Raisin Bread French Toast using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raisin Bread French Toast
- You need 4 slice of sweet raisin bread.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
The other ingredients are eggs and a small amount of milk. Individual servings of french toast are an easy make-ahead breakfast, and this recipe can easily be doubled to feed a crowd! I was inspired to make these individual french toasts when I saw a cinnamon raisin bread loaf on sale at the grocery store. Whisk together eggs, milk, brown sugar and vanilla in a shallow dish.
Raisin Bread French Toast instructions
- Gently beat eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, nutmeg and sugar together in tupperware/other suitable for containing bread slices.
- Soak bread slices until moist.
- Use butter/or Pam spray to coat medium sized pan.
- Cook slices until evenly darkened to your liking.
- Eat and enjoy!.
Dip raisin bread into egg mixture one slice at a time. Divide the french toast among warmed plates and top evenly with the pear and their sauce. Pass the maple syrup at the table. Raisin Bread French Toast for One (Dairy Free). How to make baked French toast with cinnamon raisin bread.